TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

TM has been Slaving Away!

Lowri - Poor TM has been slaving away.  She has hardly had any time for ME!  I just found out she isn't even going to my dog shows this weekend.  I still get to go.  I am going with MC.  TM is staying home to do more work on the mini farm. 

Kearney - Yeah, the renters moved out and TM is going to sell it.  She has a lot of work to do and is meeting with the realtor this weekend.  PR is painting the place inside this weekend.  MC is going to let TM babysit Dinah while Lowri goes to the show.

Lowri - WHAT!!!!  TM is replacing me with Dinah???  I don't WANT to be replaced!  I love TM...What? MC has cookies?  Well okay then, I am off to MC's place for the weekend.

Kearney - TM wanted me to let our readers know that the mini-farm is for sale.  Here is some info on it:
It is a 1650 sq ft brick ranch on 6 1/3 acres.. The property is fenced and cross-fenced for horses, cattle, sheep or goats. The house is fenced with chain-link fencing - three separate yards. There is a pond with fish, a barn, two 2-car carports, and a spring creek that runs the length of the property. The house has three bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths and an oversized two-car garage. Located in beautiful East Tennessee (where there are no state income taxes), an hour from Knoxville and an hour from Bristol. The property is 2 miles from I-81. It has city water, a septic system and a paved driveway. It was built in 1992 and is zoned for agriculture. It has a relatively new roof (less than 5 years old), new heating system and new paint inside.
 Lowri - Watson Murray, you might want to think about this place.  TM could even work with you and your mom on herding!  I think it is a long way from Napa though.  The commute might be rough.

2 comments:

  1. If someone in the area wanted to hire me I would be there! I think the lawyer supply is overflowing though. Of course, I'd then need to sell my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldn't know what to do with all that grass, Penni! It was an adjustment coming from dry Colorado to the land of GREEN!

    Now, Lowri, TM is just going to socialize Dinah with Papa Ron and Aiden so that she has a broader social experience while you get to be the pampered princess with me all alone in the HOTEL room! Oooh, we'll get to watch the Belmont on Saturday, too! We can root for I'll Have Another before we go out for dinner.

    ReplyDelete