TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hotter, Hottest!

Lowri -  It is too hot to do anything.  It has been 105 out here at Papa Ron's place.  We have been staying inside in the air conditioning.  Hot, hot, hot!

My half-sister, Nikki, took a Group 1 yesterday in California!  She is amazing.  I want to get a Group 1 too!  I have other half siblings out showing.  They are doing well too.  Everyone is out showing except ME!  I LOVE showing.  I really, really want to go to another show - soon!

Kearney - We have been locked up a lot because I am shedding - a LOT.  I can't wait to get rid of all the dead hair.  I know I will be cooler.  TM has been brushing me, but I am still losing a lot of coat.

TM listed the mini-farm with a realtor.  She says she is practically giving it away.  Today she and PR went over and did a lot of little touches.  TM fixed the chainlink fencing and painted some doors and all the baseboards.  PR came over and replaced the wax ring in the master bathroom.  He showed TM how to do it.  She wrinkled her nose a lot <G>  She doesn't like getting her hands messy - unless it is with stock.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Its that hot out here in Colorado too! I feel for you guys...
    Did the duck come home?

    ReplyDelete