TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hot!

Lowri - It was very hot today.  TM kept us in the house for most of the day.  I got to work ducks for a few minutes, then Mama Cheryl got here.  I tried and tried to go say "Hi", but TM wouldn't let me.  She wanted me to work ducks even with the distraction.  FINALLY, I got to go say "Hi" to MC.  She had brought Dinah and Treasure.  We all got to work ducks today.

Kearney - TM was trying to separate the ducks so Treasure would work the fresh ones.  But, I pushed the ducks to close to the fence, and one darted through it.  You would think they would be too big!  TM dropped me over the fence and told me to get the duck.  One problem, it had gone through the fence in the jungle at the back.  I could barely work my way in.  Finally, TM came back to help.  I drove the duck up to the fence and pounced on it.  I don't think that is what TM had in mind.  She called me off, but MC couldn't find the duck.  I went back in and wagged my tail a lot and jumped here and there, but no one heard the duck.  TM says if it is still alive, it will come home.

I had to get a bath because of all the poison ivy in the jungle <G>  TM is very allergic to it.  She soaped me up really well - all over my body.  It took her quite a while to get all the soap out.

Lowri - I got a bath too!  TM gave me my hot oil treatment.  Both Kearney and I are blowing coat to some extent.  TM says I am probably getting ready to come into heat again.  I just think it is hot out!

No comments:

Post a Comment