TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dog Show in Waynesville, NC

Lowri - We went to the dog show in Waynesville, NC today.  I hold a special place in my heart for this set of shows.  A year ago, this weekend, at these shows, I got my very first point!  I had never been to a show before - well at least not one I got to show at.  I had been to Nationals and sat on TM's lap and watched and watched.  I even had a couple of people try to steal me from TM - right off her lap!  I also went to one other show.  I watched and watched there too.  Some people at the show commented that they thought I was trying to get my judge's license.  I was just trying to figure it all out.

Anyway, I got to show today.  MC groomed me up and put a really pretty collar and leash on me.  Then we went and showed on red clay!  In the dirt!  Fortunately, MC had dried my feet really, really well, so none of the red clay stuck to my white toes.  I went Best of Breed!  I got to go to the group place again.  I don't understand the judges at the group place, not one of them has thought I was special enough.  The judge today, kept looking and looking at me.  He could hardly take his eyes off me.  But did he award me?  NO!  I am not sure what I am going to have to do.  MC and TM both said I was looking very, very nice.

Oh well, we go back and try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment