TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Dog Show Tomorrow

Lowri - Well, I finally got my hot oil bath and massage.  I am ready for the dog shows this weekend.  I can't wait to get out and see my fans.

Kearney - sheesh!  Low, the reason you didn't get your bath until this morning is because TM and PR have been WORKING!  Last night they went to the mini-farm and PR painted the entire interior of the house and garage.  He is amazing!  His sprayer is very good.  TM finished taping and did some trim work.  She is going back tonight and doing some more trim as well as turning on the water heater so she can clean carpets - around your shows!

Lowri - We are pretty lucky, aren't we, Kear!  TM even fed us this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment