TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, June 25, 2012

TM Sold My Ducks!

Lowri - TM sold my ducks!!  What am I going to do for herding?

Kearney - Lowri, you are being overly dramatic again!  TM sold one adult and three of the baby ducklings.  That is all.  You still have plenty of ducks to herd.  Grow up!

Lowri - Whew, I am so relieved!  I thought maybe because I was bouncing at the ducks, TM got rid of them. 

Kearney - TM loves herding ducks.  She isn't going to get rid of them.  We even have some at the house in town.  We are going to get lots of herding time this summer!

TM went to the mini farm today to do more work on the carpets.  She was very busy.  She was quite happy with how it all turned out, I could smell it.  Afterwards, she went to our favorite place.  She went to the place where they have all of our organ meat.  She got a big box full.  It is going to go into our food.  It will be great!

Lowri - Oh yum!  More food!  Yum, yum, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment