TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday on the Farm

Kearney - TM got up early and took all of us dogs out to play.  She turned the water on for the garden and we all just ran around and played.  Later in the day, TM took Lowri and me down to herd ducks.  I had put the ducks out in the arena, and they had escaped!  TM blocked the hole and I put the ducks away.  Then I helped her get out just the ones she wanted to herd with.  I took them into the arena and then moved them around while TM set up the hold pen.  While she did some raking (where PR had covered the pipe), I held the ducks in the pen.  TM just grinned at me while I stood there and held my ducks. 

Lowri - Then I got to work ducks.  I still don't like going in tight on the fence to lift them off, but TM is working with me on that.  I got to take the ducks clear through the course - well almost, TM doesn't have her Z chute set up yet.  She says she will do that next weekend.  TM was pretty pleased with my work for the most part.  I did more bouncing today than I have been doing.  That's cause I was the pretty dog this weekend.  I got to act blond today <G>

No comments:

Post a Comment