TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Herding Premiums Have Arrived!

Lowri - TM got my herding premiums mailed out today (We aren't telling Kearney, but he isn't entered).  I am entered on Ducks for both A and B course.  If I am very, very good, I will get lots of letters!  I am also entered on A course Sheep, but I can't get any letters from them yet.  I have never trialed on sheep before.  I am not sure that I can be very, very good - bouncing is so much fun <G>

TM says I have plenty of time to practice, the trials will be the first of September.  She said I could either go to dog shows or herding trials.  I am going to the HERDING TRIALS! 

Kearney - I know I am not entered.  TM said that she has to sell the mini farm before she can spend too much more money on me.  I guess I shouldn't have finished my Dual Championship so fast, then I could still trial.  TM says that when she has more money to blow, I can trial again.  I really, really like to trial <sigh>

No comments:

Post a Comment