TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Another Great Day!

We had to be at the dog show fairly early today.  MC brought both Dinah and me.  TM showed up while MC was grooming Dinah.  MC was a bit disgruntled to see that Dinah had found something AWESOME to roll in.  All of her neck was FILTHY!  I was so jealous!  I would have rolled in it too if I had known about it.

When we got down to the ring, I met an awesome young lady.  She smelled and tasted GREAT.  Her name is similar to mine.  It is Lauren.  It means Laurel-Crowned.  My name means Laurels.  She petted my belly.  I liked her.

We didn't have as good a day today at the dog show although it was still okay.  I went Select to Libby's BOB.  Miss Dinah took a second place.  Since I wasn't going to be in the group place today, I got to go home with TM.  She let me get the ducks out of their pen and give them a good working-out.  TM had me drive them up and down and up and down and up and down and up ... you get the idea... the field.  She wanted me to make them go straight and she didn't want to tell me how to do it.  I figured out what she wanted from me and settled in to work.  When we were done, I got to take them out into a big, unfenced field.  We did some more straight lines.  That was much harder to do because the ducks didn't have any idea what we were supposed to be doing.  Neither did I.  I am not positive TM knew what we were doing either.  It was interesting though, and I got lots of praise for doing it.

Now I am in TM's lap.  I am trying really hard to stay awake so I can tell her my thoughts.  It has been a big weekend and we still have another day to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment