TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday at PR's

Out standing in my field
Lowri - I had a very good day today.  PR fed me and let me out.  When TM got up, we went herding.  I was very, very good.  I worked six of the sheep and then cut the ram and one of the crazy ewes out.  TM doesn't like me calling the two ewes crazy, but they are!  I am working on making them not crazy.  It is slow work.


 I got to take the ducks out on the hill.  MC got there then.  She took some pictures of me.   I am outstanding in my field <snicker>  Get it?  Out standing...okay, so it is an old joke.  I am a puppy!  I think it is funny!


Dinah got to work my sheep.  Whew!  Was she ever bad!  She chased and chased the sheep and then tried to keep them away from TM.  She didn't want TM interfering in her fun.  She finally saw the error of her ways.  Then MC worked with her.  She was very good for MC.

Treasure worked my ducks.  TM was very pleased with how she worked.  We are trying to get ready for a herding trial the end of December.  I don't think Dinah is trying very hard.  But as this will be her first trial, she can be forgiven.
I am bringing my ducks back to their pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment