TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday at the Dog Show

Lowri - I am having the very best time!  Miss Kim is visiting with MC and she brought some of her SkippingKeys.  They are the cutest little black dogs and they can run and bounce.  I get to chase and play with them.  It is so much fun!

At the dog show yesterday, I went Select to Ms Sheri and Libby's Best of Breed.  Baby Dinah went Winners Bitch and Best of Winners.  Today, Ms Sheri and Libby went Select to ME!  Sadly, the judge at the group place could not see how beautiful I am.  But, Baby Dinah went WB again!  I am having the best time this weekend - and we have two more days to go.

I went home with MC so I could tire out the SkippingKeys.  They need me to wrestle with.  I found a few more pictures for TM so she won't be lonely tonight.

This is one of TM's favorites!  All my siblings and me (on the right, in the back).

I was a herding prodigy.

The duck didn't need his tail feathers.  KIDDING!  I did not pull them.

No comments:

Post a Comment