TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hmmmm

Lowri - Today the show was interesting.  Ms. Libby went BOB, the Winner's Dog was Best of Winners, I was Best Opposite Sex?  Fortunately, the steward pointed out the problem - both Libby and I are bitches!  I went Select and Babbo went BOS.  Whew - I was pretty sure I was a girl!  Leo also went Select.

MC took a picture on her phone of Dinah and me chewing on an antler.  Yes, MC got us two!  We just both wanted to chew on that one.  Of course, if one of us picked up the other one, we both wanted it.  We were very good girls as we chewed together.  No faces or feet were "accidentally" chewed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment