TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday, Monday

Lowri - TM slept in this morning.  It's a good thing PR got up.  He fed us.  I LOVE PR!  When TM finally got up, we were all outside, supervising PR as he worked.  It was a nice morning. 

TM didn't do much except more laundry.  She loaded me up in the van this afternoon and headed back to town.  We stopped at the barn first and made sure all the feed bins were full.  Then TM stopped at Yoder's Market.  It is a big Amish-type store.  She spent a lot of money.  They have a lot of the gluten-free stuff.  When we finally got to town, TM had to get set up for her evening clients. 

My idea of a good time!
As you can see, I have not gotten much attention today.  I tried being patient.  It has been very hard!  At least while I was outside, I got to play in the rain.  I was VERY wet when I came in <G>  Yes, I could have stayed dry and warm, but what fun is that? 

TM is sorry to be using so many old photos, but they fit so well (and she has to charge the battery in the camera).

No comments:

Post a Comment