TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday as a Herding Dog

This wasn't today, but it was how I worked.
Lowri - I had a good day today.  MC came up and brought Dinah and Treasure.  I got to shout out directions for them.  I also got to be the stock dog in getting the right set for Dinah.  That was fun.  TM let me work the whole group and then work both sets after I split them up.  I did it very quietly.  TM was very proud of me.

I also got to work the ducks.  TM had me move them along the fence line, halfway around the arena and back.  I kind of have the idea, but it is pretty boring.  TM seems to really like it when I just hold them to the fence and move them along.

No comments:

Post a Comment