TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

No Lambs Yet

Lowri - TM and I made a mad dash out to the farm last night after work.  TM wanted to check on the ewe in the barn and clean her pen.  No lambs.  I don't know what she is waiting for.  She is in a warm barn.  She has plenty of food and water.  She gets grain every day.  Ohhhh!  That is why.  Who would want to leave under those conditions?

TM got us up early this morning so we could head back to town.  She stopped at the barn to check on Big Mama.  Still no lambs.  TM fed her and the other sheep and noticed that Thor was out.  She called for him and saw him over on the next property.  He hustled over so she would pet on him.  TM has no idea where he gets out, but is sort of resigned to it.  At least he puts himself back when he wants to.  I think her next fix will be to put up electric fence along the current fence.  THAT may stop him.  I know I don't like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment