TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Back in Town

Lowri - Boy, we only had a short time with PR.  I made the most of it by getting in his lap every time I could con Aidan into getting out.  Boys are so gullible!  I would ask him to play with me, he would get down and I would jump into PR's lap <snicker>  PR would pet on me because I was so clever.

MC came over and brought Dinah and Treasure.  Boy, that Dinah is a sneak.  TM says she is almost as sneaky as I am...Huh?   Anyway, Dinah tried everything to get to the sheep.  She even tried sneaking through TM's legs while she was being loved on.  TM fried Dinah's poor brain by making her sit and wait.  Dinah argued, ignored, resisted and FINALLY gave up and sat there.  TM let her work the sheep just a little and then gave her lots of praise.  MC came in and walked around the field with Dinah.  They decided not to try frying her brain any longer. 

Move along, little duckies, move along.
Then Treasure worked ducks.  She was brain-dead.  She is in heat and couldn't seem to get her act together.  TM said she had moments of brilliance.  MC said that on the bright side, Treasure would have a brain again before the trials.

I worked the sheep a little at the start and then got to put the ducks away.  MC took a picture of me doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment