TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, November 16, 2012

AWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!

Lowri - MC bought me a MOOSE antler to chew on!!!  (TM here - not a whole moose antler, just a cross-section.)  I LOVE IT!!!  Dinah got one too.  I have stolen hers many times already tonight <VBG>.  I LOVE THEM!!!

TM - wah, wa wah, wa wha, wha, wha.

Lowri - What?  The dog show?  Oh yeah.  I looked wonderful and moved wonderful-er.  TM was VERY happy with me.  MC looked fab, too!  Together we were uber-fab!  Every time my attention wavered for a second, MC moved her hand closer to her pocket where the liver lives.  I was DROOLING!

Libby went Breed and took a third of the group place.  I took Select and had lots of fans ringside.  Ms. Bossi won everything else with her three dogs.  She is a nice lady.

1 comment:

  1. Jimmy LIVES for moose antlers (not elk!) but he is picky....He wants it to be nice and dark brown and an edge (they seem to be softer). Not always easy to find at stores or vendors....If I don't buy one to his liking, he won't chew it but he also won't let Wilson chew it either!

    ReplyDelete