TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Back in Town

Lowri - We are back in town.  TM didn't take me for a walk yesterday.  She is very tired from all the fun we had on the farm.  Saturday and Sunday, she FINALLY got the fence for the new field DONE!  She is very happy about that.  So are the sheep and cows!  Aidan doesn't seem to like it though.  He keeps seeing the cows in the new field and he barks and barks.  He can see them as soon as he gets out into the back yard.  It's not like they are right next to the house, it is that he can see them.  I will try and get TM to post a picture of the new field.

I can't wait until my baby ducks are old enough to herd.  TM has said she will bring them back to town so I can get more herding practice in.  I LOVE herding my ducks!

No comments:

Post a Comment