TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lazy Day

Lowri - TM and I came to town and I did nothing all day.  It was great!  Well, I did check to make sure there were no bunnies in my yard.  I patrolled the border a couple of times.  But, alas, no bunnies.

TM took Sif to the vet.  Sif got spayed today.  TM didn't want any puppies out in the field.  PR went and picked her up when it was the right time.  Poor Sif, she didn't act too happy when TM put her in the car.  TM was VERY happy that Sif didn't get sick on the way!  She drove carefully to minimize that potential. 

Today, TM saw the results for Cardigan rankings through 6/30.  I am still the #3 Cardigan bitch.  I did not change my rankings overall.  I am #12 for Cardigans defeated and #10 Cardigan for all breeds defeated.  I guess I had better start trying harder.  We don't have that many more shows this year.

1 comment: