TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Confusing

Lowri - I am a bit confused.  We came to the farm yesterday, went back to town this morning, and then came back to the farm tonight.  Usually we come to the farm for three or four days and then go back to town for three or four days.  I am not even sure what day it is!  I think I need to go get something to eat.

Yesterday, Papa Ron's son and daughter-in-law came over.  PR grilled steaks, corn, potatoes, and mushrooms - all of it on the grill!  TM went to the garden and picked some green beans.  She cleaned them and cooked them for her because she can't eat the corn.  Everyone ate until they were stuffed.  Later, they had Key Lime pie.  I got none.

PR's daughter-in-law asked if she could pet me.  I said absolutely and crawled up on her lap.  Pretty soon, I was on both of their laps.  She hugged me and scritched me and rubbed my belly and pet on me and kissed me and, and, and...It was heavenly!

No comments:

Post a Comment