TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Pennsylvania

Lowri - We went to Pennsylvania this weekend.  It was a very long drive.  Not as long as when we went to Houston, but very tiring.  We went up to see Papa Ron's family and I also got to go a couple of dog shows.  PR's family is awesome!  They liked me a lot.

The dog shows were interesting.  I now understand why TM has been working me on grass.  It was an outside dog show.  I had to work on grass.  I didn't think much of it.  I got to show to two judges.  They didn't have very good taste as they did not think I was the best dog there.  I don't get that - I am beautiful!  Oh well, there are more judges.

Papa Ron's family was delightful.  I got to meet PR's brother and one of his sisters.  I also got to meet several members of the extended family.  Ms. Florence is PR's sister-in-law.  She already was one of my fans, because she reads my blog.  I found her to be a very nice lady.  She knew all the right places to scratch me.  PR's sister, Ms. Shirley, cooked and cooked for PR and TM.  She remembered all of PR's favorite things.  He enjoyed himself immensely.  Mr. Don gave me water and made sure the bowl stayed full.  I really enjoyed staying at their home.

TM took me for a walk every evening.  On Sunday night, we started off.  TM noticed it was getting quite dark, but she thought we would be able to enjoy a nice, fast walk.  We got about a third of the way through the walk when TM heard a funny noise.  She looked around to locate it and saw it was pouring rain just across the street ahead of us.  We turned around and RAN.  TM ran farther and faster than she has in a LONG time.  At one point, she looked back.  We were outrunning the storm!  She had us walk very fast.  When she checked again, the storm was right on our heels.  We ran again.  We made it back to Ms. Shirley's and only got a little bit wet.  It was GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment