TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

BEST Day Ever!

Lowri - This morning started off PERFECT.  TM staggered out of bed, let me out, let me in and then started making me dog food!  Oh man, I was DROOLING!  I don't know what all went into it, but I could smell chicken, pork, LIVER!, gizzards and hearts, blueberries, pheasant eggs, collard greens (well, I don't know about the greens), an apple, and some other stuff.  I got to help clean up.  Love my job, LOVE my job!

Last night, when TM got back from doing stuff, she drove up to see me on point.  Well, close enough.  I was watching a bunny, WILLING it to come into my yard.  It was about 15 feet away from my fence.  I was frozen, staring at it, one front foot slightly cocked.   I continued to stare for about five minutes.  Then TM got out of the car - apparently, HER attention span isn't all that great.  The bunny took off and I charged out into the yard to see if it was stupid enough to come in.  Nope, it wasn't <sigh>


No comments:

Post a Comment