TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Naked

Lowri - I am driving TM crazy.  I have shed almost all of my coat.  TM says I have NEVER been this naked.  She thinks it is because I was bred this spring.  Even though I didn't have puppies, she thinks this is from that.  It is driving her nuts because the next two weekends, I have big dog shows.  She is pretty sure I am doing it on purpose.  Would I do that?

TM has ALMOST finished her fence.  She has it all done - except the electric fence isn't electric.  I keep telling her to test it by touching it, but she won't play.  She knows WHERE the problem is, she just isn't sure WHAT the problem is.  She spent about six hours finishing up today.  When it didn't work, she was not pleased.  She muttered, "I'll think of it tomorrow.  Tomorrow is another day."

I don't know about her fence, but I plan on herding tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment