TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence Day

Lowri - It is Independence Day.  We had some fireworks in our neighborhood last night.  It sounded kind of weird, because usually our neighborhood is pretty quiet.  I hear that they bother some dogs, but I was fine.  Now we are at the farm with PR.  We won't hear any fireworks up hear - at lease not near by.

PR bought a smoker.  TM is planning on using it this weekend.  She has a pork shoulder and a pork loin that she is going to have PR cook.  He has a variety of hardwook chips for the smoker.  I am drooling just thinking about.  I wonder how much I am doing to get to sample?


No comments:

Post a Comment