TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Yet Another Great Day

Lowri - We got up at O'Dark-thirty this morning.  TM loaded me up and we drove down to MC's place.  She and TM had places to go and things to do, but I got to stay and play with Miss Monroe and Dinah.  It was wet out and we got FILTHY!  It was awesome! 

TM and MC came back a couple of hours later and we got to make a dash through the house.  TM was shrieking "don't jump on me!  Stop bending over!"  The first was at Dinah and me, the second was at MC.  You see, MC had some surgery on her mouth.  She is supposed to take it easy and NOT bend over.  TM had to remind her several times.  Once we got settled down, MC quit trying to be a hostess.  TM toweled me and Dinah off.   TM and MC did the "Are you going to be okay?  I'm FINE" dance.  When The Mama believed Mama Cheryl, we got in our car and came home.

I got to stay out and play in the rain for a good part of the day.  I am still pretty filthy <G>  TM is going to try to give me a bath tomorrow.  It will be Independence Day.  Do you think I should assert my independence and tell TM I don't want a bath?  Nah, probably not a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment