TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday - Part 1

Kearney - We had a nice lazy Sunday morning.  Papa Ron let us out and fed us.  He let TM sleep in.  She didn't get up until almost 10:00 AM.  Just in time to get dressed and go to church.

Lowri - It was a GREAT morning.  PR fed me my entire day's ration for breakfast - burp.  I scarfed it all so that TM wouldn't see and take it back.  When she got up, she let us out before she dashed out to go to church.

MC came over in the afternoon to document the Easter surprise we had!  Whoa!  It was fun.  I ate until my belly was ready to s'plode.  It was great!  TM says pictures will be available tomorrow.

Kearney - I almost forgot.  Chase, Treasure and I got to go herding.  TM told me I was "awesome".  My tummy wiggled!  Chase and I are working on driving.  Chase is just starting.  TM put him on a long line and he did a really good job for his first time.  TM was very pleased with him.  Treasure got to start working towards PT and Started.  TM is now expecting more from her than what Treasure did before the Nationals.  Treasure stepped up her game.  TM was happy with her too. 

Then it was MY turn.  TM had me drive the big mamas around the pen without letting them come to her.  I listened really hard and TM said I was awesome.  I love that word!

1 comment:

  1. You guys sound like you had a wonderful Easter! Mine was great too! I got to try a teensy piece of HAM. Have you ever tried HAM? It rocks!!! There were also little people there that dropped food. Awesome day!

    ReplyDelete