TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Finally at the trials

Kearney - We finally got to the trial site today after nine hours in the car.  TM walked us all around.  We saw some ducks and geese just ambling around the farm.  I wanted to put them away, but TM thought they belonged loose.  The other thing I have to say is "It is HOT!"  TM walked us down to the pond.  Lowri jumped right in, but I wasn't going near it.  I am pretty sure TM wanted to put me in it and it was way bigger than the water hole she usually dumps Chase and me in!

We are now in the motel room resting for tomorrow.  TM says we will get up bright and early to go to the herding trials.

Lowri - There were lots of fascinating smells on the trip over.  We traveled for miles on a bridge through the swamp.  I wanted to get out and check it out or at least see it, but TM had other plans.  She wanted to get to the trial site.  I tried to see, but Treasure was the only one who had a room with a view.  I kept asking her for updates, but she was too busy sleeping.  What a waste of a view!

TM says I was very, very good on the trip.  I pottied when I was supposed to, and was quiet for almost all of the trip.  I did yip twice.  I was sleeping and stretched out.  My toes got caught and it startled me.  It startled TM too (G)  My toes got unstuck right away, so TM didn't even have time to slow down to come check.

When we got to the trial site, I saw some dogs herding sheep.  I offered some pointers, but TM shushed me right away.  I was just trying to help.  Tomorrow I will get a good spot to watch - on MP's or G'ma Carolyn's lap.  I plan on offering pointers then.  Maybe no one will shush me.

1 comment:

  1. Lowri - in addition to giving pointers, please remind all the Mas and Gmas to let us know how everybody does! Wish we were there with you!

    ReplyDelete