TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tuesday Blahs

Kearney - TM was sick most of Monday night.  She got up Tuesday to let us out, but we didn't see much of her until noon.  Papa Ron came over last night and brought Daisy and Aidan.  We had a lot of fun romping in the yard.  TM let Aidan and me stay outside and play way after dark!  We had so much fun.

Lowri - At least TM FED us before she went back to bed.  Growing puppies need LOTS of food.  Then she got up again in time to let me out so I didn't do anything bad in my crate.  When Papa Ron came over, I figured out that I am bigger than Daisy - the peeking knees.  I don't think Daisy liked it that I can push her around.

While the boys were out playing, Daisy and I got to sit on the sofa and watch TV.  WE got all the scritching (giggle).  Of course we didn't tell the boys that.

This morning it was raining!  That is the best.  All four of us got to play in the wet grass.  I hope it rains a lot!  PR is very tired of the rain.  He says they had tor...torrent...lots of rain while we were in Texas.

6 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope The Mama feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Lowri, I bet that Peeking Knees gets REALLY tired of you pushing her around--you best be careful. Peeking Kneeses can be sneaky! Did the baby Call ducks have fun in the rain, too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. CM, CM, there is a NEW baby ducky. It showed up this morning! There are now three of them. How did THAT happen? Love, Lowri

    ReplyDelete
  4. That should read MC, MC (sigh) TM

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like critters are happy while TM is struggling -- hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby duckies? When do I get to play with the baby duckies?

    ReplyDelete