TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

T - 1/2

Lowri - I am not speaking to TM!  I fully understand being mad at our mamas, Nicky.  Both Kearney and Chase got to work ducks this morning and sheep this afternoon.  What did I get to do???  I got a BATH!  So not fair.

Kearney - To make up for our less than stellar duck work, both Chase and I did very good work on sheep.  TM was very pleased with both of us.  That didn't stop her from dumping us in the water hole.  Oh well...

But the most fun was when TM wanted to find the furminator.  She knew it was in a bag somewhere.  She searched through every bag - even the ones in the van.  She kept telling me that she knew I had hid it, but I didn't.  I WANTED the old, dead hair out.  She finally found it in a bag she had already looked through twice.  She put me on the grooming table and started to work on me.  She said I must have heard that I was going to a dog show, cause I turned loose of all my coat.  I just want to be cool so I can chase the sheep in Houston.  We leave tomorrow afternoon.  I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Heres hoping for a smooth easy drive to Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lowri, my Mom makes me get in her shower! It is so embarrassing. I look like a drowned rat when I've had a bath, and I smell horrible! Have fun in Houston, make sure you represent, yo! Love, Nicky

    Kearney, this is Rufus. I HATE THE FURMINATOR. Every time Mean Mom gets it out, I run. I'd rather look like a hot mess than have her use that thing on me - it tickles!

    ReplyDelete