TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Lazy Monday

Kearney - We have had a very lazy Monday after the frantic last week.  Treasure, Curly and I have all gone on walks, played, eaten and rested a lot today.  Treasure finally figured out the dog door.   For a while she would only come in or out if she was immediately behind me so I lifted the flap for her.  Curly has been an excellent host although he wants to be boss.  At least he isn't really demanding about it. 

TM has pretty much stayed put where I can keep an eye on her.  She has gone out once or twice to visit with family.  She is behaving pretty well.  She hasn't embarassed us yet.

I hear that Lowri is keeping Mama Penni busy.  She is getting into all sorts of trouble and is watching everything so she can learn how to get letters after her name.  I will be happy to see the brat.  She likes to play with me.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Kearney. You keep a close watch on TM so she doesn't do anything embarrassing. Thank you for being a good brother and holding the door open for your (obviously challenged) sister. I'm glad you all have some down time before the festivities start up again. I'll see you on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete