TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Sunday's Trial

Kearney - I had another good day.  TM is very happy with me.  I won my Intermediate sheep class and now have new letters after my name.  They are HIAs.  Only one dog qualified on ducks.  It was a Border Collie.  I can't repeat what TM calls them.  I know she is just kidding, but BC's just have so much instinct and are soooooooo fast!  TM says that if she had paid more, she could have gotten my legs too.  I think she is just joking.  I think she likes my short legs.  But, it would be nice to be as fast as a BC!

Chase qualified in his started class and placed fifth.  It was a HUGE class of 16!  He won High Scoring Cardi Champion again.  He was a good dog too.  Treasure got her first PT leg.  We all had a good time.

Then TM left Lowri with Mama Penni and took Treasure and me to San Antonio.  We got to play with Curly.  He is a little black dog that belongs to TM's family.  He was lots of fun.  TM also showed us the dog door.  WOW! Curly gets to go in and out whenever he wants too!  I am jealous - well I am now, since TM showed me how to use a dog door.  I was a little bit afraid of it at first.  But now I can go in and out too.

Lowri - Man, everyone got new letters with their name except ME!  That is so not fair!  I want letters too.  TM said I could use the letters C U T E with my name, but I don't think they are official letters like Kearney, Chase, and Treasure's letters.

I got to play with a whole bunch of people today.  I even got to meet my Uncle Pilot for the first time.  Everyone loved me, even Uncle Pilot.  Then I started another BIG adventure.  I am spending two nights with MP and G'ma Carolyn.  That should be really exciting!  Of course, I am going to have to wait until Tuesday so I can tell TM all about it and have her post it for me.

2 comments:

  1. Patience, Lowri...you will have tons of letters after your name soon enough! Nick's letters would probably be HUNGRY right now!

    Great job Kearney! **scritch scritch**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to everyone on a great trial! Lowri - I am going to miss hearing from you everyday! Make sure those other Gmas let us know about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete