TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday - It's about the Boys

Kearney - I got to go into the ring today.  I didn't do as well as TM had hoped, but she said she is still taking the Best Dog home with her.  I love my mom! 

Lowri - You looked very handsome, Kearney.  But of course, today was really about me - AGAIN.  I had a couple of professional handlers put their hands on me.  They said I was beauuuuutiful.  One nice lady picked me up off TM's lap and just walked away with me.  She said she was taking me home to Georgia with her.  She gave me good scritches.  TM finally came over and took me back.

My daddy won the Herding Titled class.  I was his good luck charm again!  I sat there and watched and watched and then he WON.  My granddaddy, Hunter, went second in the Stud Dog class.  Daddy and Aunt Dolly helped him.

I don't ever want to go home!  This is sooooo much fun.

2 comments:

  1. Kear, you looked exceedingly handsome. TM is right that she is taking home some of the best dogs.

    Lowri, your daddy knows you are his good luck charm. He sure hopes your super powers are in full gear on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Kearney! You're a real winner in our book!

    Lowri, I heard you were watching your daddy...he is something else, isn't he? Between your mama and your daddy, you guys really lucked out in the genetic department!

    ReplyDelete