TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Lowri - WOW, we have been busy at our house.  This morning we came home from Papa Ron's house.  Then TM unloaded the van, and started repacking it.  We have stuff everywhere!  TM keeps muttering about the list, where is the list?!?  She has four crates set up, a bunch more folded up, there are bags and boxes and STUFF - that is in the van.  You should see the house!

Then in the middle of it, TM loaded me in the car.  I got to go on a trip by myself!  We went to this building where there were dogs and cats and people.  I started beating TM with my tail the minute I saw the people.  Of course, they all came and crowded around me to pet me.  They commented on how cute I am (duh!) and how BIG my feet are. 

Then I got to go in to see the man.  He had two ladies helping him.  They petted and petted on me.  I kept trying to kiss the man, but he stayed just out of reach.  The man said I weighed 16 pounds 12 ounces.  TM said that was just right as I am 16-17 weeks old.  Then the man STABBED me!  I looked up at the ladies and they told me how brave I was, so I didn't cry or anything.  But, that is IT for the man...no more kisses for him!

TM said that I got my rabies shot so I could go on the big trip.  We are going to Houston, wherever that is.  TM told the people that I got to go on the trip just so I could greet people and kiss them.  YES, I knew this trip was going to be all about me!  Can we go today?

4 comments:

  1. Not today, Lowri, but soon. The big BAD man! How could he stab a pretty baby like you? Good to see that all his assistants behaved properly toward you! And I know TM found her list or there would be VERY LOUD noises coming from the North!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16 weeks old today as a matter of fact! Your sister weighed in at a hulking 17.7 lbs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? You got stabbed? Huh, Mom said we were going to see the happy people at the clinic tomorrow night...I think I might just hide under the bed! They do have really good treats though, so it might be worth it. Love, Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lowri, you are so very brave. I know that man stabbed you, but he put some magic juice inside you to keep you strong and healthy.

    I'm looking forward to lots of kisses from you next week.

    Love,
    MP

    ReplyDelete