TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday is about the Girls!

Kearney - My sister, Treasure, was third in the AM Bred class.  She looked very good!  I was very proud of her.  I thought she should have taken second but the judge didn't ask me.  Overall, TM says the judge has done a very good job.  MC got Treasure's picture with the judge.  I don't know about everyone else, but I am getting pretty tired.  I will be glad to be going home tomorrow.  I haven't seen a sheep in DAYS now!

Lowri - I am still a good luck charm!  Today my half-sister went Winners Bitch!  We were all excited and were jumping up and down.  It was so much fun.  I am having such a good time.  I am going to be a show dog too!  At least, when I am not herding ducks and sheep.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you guys are having a good time! Lowri, we're going to see Mama and Uncle Grump tomorrow as well as Sally, I'm so excited! I wish you could be there too!

    ReplyDelete