TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lazy Day

Kearney - We had a pretty lazy day here.  Lowri and I hung around outside while TM worked.  The ducks were teasing us by bathing in their swimming pool right next to the fence.  Lowri barked and barked at them.  TM was not very happy about that.  She tried to explain to Lowri that her clients wanted their massages in peace and quiet. 

Lowri - Yeah, right.  I am a puppy.  I am supposed to bark and get into all sorts of trouble.  I did get to say "Hi" to one of TM's clients.  She got down on my level and quietly petted me.  I showed her my freckled belly.  She thought it was very pet-able. 

After working all day, TM put me on the table and had me stack.  I think it is pretty weird, but she likes it when I don't move.  Kearney got some of my cookies just for standing next to the table.  I don't think that is fair!  Afterwards, TM took me out into the driveway and we trotted back and forth.  I think TM needs to do more of that.  She doesn't float like I do.  Roadwork might help that.

Tonight, we were hanging together in the kitchen.  I got to use my favorite pillow - Kearney.  TM said I get prettier every day.

I love my life!

2 comments:

  1. Lowri, your sister Nola uses Holmes as her pillow. As you grow up, you will learn that boy dogs are only useful in a couple of ways -- they are pretty limited.

    That's not to insult you, Kear -- just the facts. You get to be handsome and move the livestock around. You also, of course, must roll your little sister in the grass every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lowri, you are just too cute! Kearney, you must be a wonderful pillow.

    ReplyDelete