TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day Before Leaving for a Show

Kearney - We are going to a show tomorrow.  I get to be in it.  I know 'cause TM gave me a bath.  I feel all nice and clean - and not very smelly at all!  I can't wait.  It is fun going with TM and MC. 

Lowri - TM mowed the lawn today.  Kearney and I both got to run around like crazy.  I was Xena, Warrior Princess.  I chased him and stalked him.  When he wasn't looking, I tackled him.  It was great!  Then TM called us in and gave Kearney a bath.  I went over to the tub and put my very green feet up on the tub so I could see.  TM just laughed at me, but I didn't get a bath.  I watched for quite a while to see what she does.

After she dried Kearney off with a towel, she put him in his crate.  I got put on the table and was fed a hotdog.  I LOVE being on the table.  TM cured my peds while I was up there.  I didn't like that very much, but I am a delicate princess (when I am not Xena).  We princesses need to have our peds cured on a regular basis.  I got more hotdog afterwards.  It is good being me.

1 comment:

  1. You two be very good. Lowri, please tell your Daddy the Chaseman that I love him.

    Nola and Holmes will be off to four days of shows next weekend and then three days the weekend after that. They'll be getting lots of baths and have their peds cured.

    ReplyDelete