TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Manners and Stuff

Lowri - TM reminded me that I need to show better manners.  Thank you, MC, for taking videos of me chasing...er, herding my sheep.  Thank you, MP, for sending TM the link to the videos.  There, that takes care of manners.

Kearney and I got to hang out in the sitting room with TM.  Usually we just stay in the kitchen.  Kearney and I bounced on TM until she decided to go let us sit with her.  I had to make some tough choices.  Do I lay with Kearney at one end of the couch or sit in TM's lap?  Kearney made it easy for me, he jumped off the couch so he could have some peace.

I went over and sat on TM.  She gives me lots of scritches.  She also looked at my teeth.  I have all my permanent teeth except for the top canines.  It is pretty hard to eat bones when your teeth are loose and falling out!

Kearney - We had a busy day.  TM brought us home from Papa Ron's house.  First, she had to catch four of the baby pheasant.  They had gotten out of their tub.  I offered to help TM catch them.  I am sure I could have done it faster.  TM made me go sit in the car while she caught them.   Then she fed the stock, drove home, mowed the lawn, worked for eight hours, planted stuff in her new garden, fixed dinner for everyone and finally sat down.  Lowri and I tried to stay out of her way.  You don't want to cross her line of sight when she gets busy like that, she will find something for you to do - just ask PR! 

We got some chewies and played with them.  I kept stealing Lowri's chewie when she would go check on TM (G)  I would lay on mine while I chewed on hers.  It was great - except TM kept taking one of them away from me and giving it back to Lowri.  I tried to explain that is what dogs do, but TM wasn't listening.

1 comment:

  1. You lucky dogs. You are so very lucky to have TM (and PR) to take care of you. Speaking of manners, you should tell her every day that you REALLY appreciate everything she does.

    ReplyDelete