TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Hot Water

Kearney - TM was happy this morning that she could take a hot shower.  She had plenty of hot water.  There was actually too much.  Both Lowri and I landed in hot water when TM found us with another dead duck.  We couldn't even try to blame anyone else.  It was pretty obvious that we did it.  TM barely talked to us for the rest of the afternoon.

Lowri - Well, it wasn't our fault.  The stupid duck had got out of her pen.  What were we supposed to do????  TM fixed the hole where they apparently were escaping.  Too bad.

I learned a new trick.  Last night, TM was tossing me hotdog pieces.  After the first few bounced off my head, I started trying to catch them.  Tonight I caught several pieces.  TM seemed pretty pleased.  When we got back, I got my peds cured again.  Geez, that seems to happen a lot!

I also got to see another one of TM clients.  She thought I was beautiful!  She gave me good scritches.  Overall, it was a good day.  I just think we should forget about the duck part.

I almost forgot!  TM filled out my entries for my first show.  I can't wait to go and be a princess for real!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Lowri! I know she'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little duckie, I don't blame TM at all! Good luck Lowri:-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys, LAY OFF THE DUCKS!

    I am looking forward to the report of your first show, Lowri. I know you will do your mommy and daddy proud. You will gets lots of extra scritches.

    Kear, you'll just have to ignore how silly people are with that puppy sister of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY, we get to debut the new princess! Yay!!!!!

    YAY, hot water!!!!

    Okay, we'll just say nothing about the poor duckie . . .

    ReplyDelete