TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Monroe, Waterheaters and Scritches

Kearney - My sister, Treasure, won the point at the show today.  I was glad to hear that as it was a long way to go.  My aunt, Monroe, has been visiting us while MC was away.  TM says she has been a perfect houseguest.  She errrrr'ed a few times at Lowri, but the brat deserved it.  Auntie Monroe didn't punish her once!  TM was impressed.

Lowri - Kearney, TM was too busy with the waterheater to be impressed with anything Miss Monroe did.  She had to have those people over twice.  One of them did scritch me, but not for very long.  I looked my cutest trying to get more scritches, but they just wanted to get the the job done so they could leave.  At least while she waited for them to come back today, she took me for a walk.

It was great!  I got a hotdog, just for trotting beside TM and then stopping and looking pretty.  I mean how hard is THAT?  I look pretty when I first get up in the morning!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, Lowri. You have such a sense of self! I'm surprised your auntie Monroe did not take you to task. Is TM's hot water heater fixed now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, MP. What would Miss Monroe take me to task for? I just try to be my sweet self. TM says she has hot water. They only took most of her money, so there is still enough to enter me in the dog shows.
    Love, Lowri

    ReplyDelete