TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

First Losers

Kearney - Treasure and I were both Reserve Winners today - or as we call it "first loser".  We were looking good, but just didn't quite get there. TM and MC still said they took the best dogs home.

When we got home, we all got to go herding.  I just got to help Treasure a little, but it was fun.

Lowri - I got to go to the dog show today too.  I got to look pretty and kiss up to people.  They thought I was very pretty.  Then I got to go herd sheep.  TM had the big mamas in the round pen.  I chased them around and around.  When TM told me to stop, I did.  She was so happy with me.  I love chasing the sheepies!

No comments:

Post a Comment