TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Whoa

Lowri - Whoa, I just taught TM a BAD trick.  Apparently, once she knows that we know the word Come, it is no longer fun and games.  She expects us to actually come.  We get happy voice, good words and scritches when we come.  But if we give her the paw, because we have other things to do, she is not happy.  I did it twice to her tonight.  I don't think I will do it again!  She walked me down, picked me up, chewed me out, shook me just a little bit, growled some more, then put me down.  When she called me and I came beat feet to her, she was her normal, happy self.  I got lots of scritches.  When she called me the last time, I thought about the paw, but I chose to go to her instead.  She was very happy with me.

Kearney - I remember that, kind of vaguely.  I know it is good to come when she calls.  She is always happy then.  TM says this is a very important word.  She wants us to come EVERY time.  It is a really good trick, Lowri.  TM says it could save our life someday.  You are much better off to just give in and come when she calls.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, well, Lowri, your Auntie Treasure is STILL learning that particular lesson if I plan to subject her to the horrors of pedi cures or, even worse, BATHING!

    ReplyDelete