TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Stormy Thursday

Kearney - We had big thunderstorms several times today.  The first one brought a bunch of hail with it.  While Lowri and I were outside, we were hanging out on the back porch.  Boy, did it ever rain and hail!  TM was busy with clients all day.  She made sure we came in after that first storm. 

Lowri - Our housekeeper came today.  I got LOTS of scritches.  Ginger loves me.  She knows all the best spots to scratch.  After work, MC came over and brought my daddy.  He and I got to go outside and play.  MC and TM put me on the table and fed me good stuff.  They looked at my teeth and MC made me stand just so.  They are getting me ready for my beauty pageant.  In just over three weeks, I have my debut, or as I like to say, my de-butt (giggle)

No comments:

Post a Comment