TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sunny Saturday or Not

Lowri - My daddy is here with us.  I was so happy to see him.  Someone else to play with me!  Last night, TM, my daddy and I all sacked out on the couch in the sitting room.  My daddy would go to one end and take a nap.  I would lay with him.  We looked so sweet together (TM's new camera was in the van, the old one was battery challenged).  Then Daddy would go kiss up to TM.  They were playing kissy face.  I hurried over and played too.  Surely no one noticed that I shoved my daddy away from TM.  I did it pretty cleverly.

Today I got to stay outside and play with Kearney and then my daddy and then Kearney and then my daddy.  TM had to work.  Poor TM.  It was a beautiful day.  When she was done working and training Kearney and my daddy on ducks (I DID NOT get to play with the ducks - NOT fair!), TM loaded us all up and took us to Papa Ron's house.  It was pouring rain when we got there.  It looked like we might have to swim up the driveway.  When we got to the house, we hustled inside.  TM got soaked (giggle).  Five minutes later the rain stopped.

Kearney - I told TM not to go get Chase and she did.  I told her that I could herd the ducks better, but she let him try anyway.  Then last night, Chase got on the couch before I could.  Well, in truth, I only like being on the couch for a minute or two anyway, so I guess I can't complain about that. 

Today, TM had me driving the ducks up and down the length and width of the yard.  I did a good job.  TM told me I was excellent.  She worked Chase too.  He got told he was excellent too.  He was starting to get stressed before they were done, 'cause TM was teaching him to pick the ducks up off the fence.  He wanted to hold them to her.  Since he was getting stressed, she let him push the ducks around a bit to cheer him up.  He was quite cheery when they were done.  Tomorrow, we get to work sheep!

1 comment:

  1. Kearney, please be nice to Chase. He's way behind you on the learning curve, but he wants to be as good as you are.

    Lowri, I'll bet your Daddy was very glad to have your company. He likes to cuddle. Give him a sloppy kiss for me. Today your brother Holmes earned some more championship points at the dog show. I was very happy. Your sister Nola was simply naughty -- maybe she'll behave better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete