TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Down Time

Lowri - Our blogsite was down for maintenance for TWO days.  I couldn't record any of my thoughts.  And really, I had some.  But in the meantime I saw a bunny, so all those thoughts went away.

Kearney - TM let me herd ducks two days in a row.  She has been very happy with my work.  Yesterday, she went and got Chase from MC.  I told her she didn't have to, but she went and did it anyway.  Today, she let Chase work the ducks.  She is asking him to do stuff that I already know, like drive the ducks and do big circles around them.  Chase did a lot of yawning.  I think he finds it boring. 

Actually, I know he is yawning because he is confused as to WHY TM wants him to move the duckies away from her.  I remember how that felt.  Now, I just try to listen to what TM wants me to do.  It makes her very happy when I do.  TM was very happy with Chase when he was done.  Chase said if that makes TM happy, he would just try to do it too. 

Lowri - We all really like it when TM is happy.  Because no one is happy if she isn't (snicker)

No comments:

Post a Comment