TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Herding on Sunday

Lowri - Here is another picture of me herding on Sunday.  If you look closely at my feet, you will see that I am mud up to my armpits.  The round pen has wet weather spring runoff going through the middle of it.  It is really, really muddy.   You can't be a princess if you are going to be herding!  Unless you are Xena, Warrior Princess, as my friend, Renee, says.  I think that should be my new name.  Xena...yes, it sounds like me.  I think I could have good adventures as Xena, the Warrior Princess.

Kearney - Oh goody, now we have to deal with a warrior princess.  I bet I can still win the game of "roll Lowri in the grass."  In fact, it rained today and I definitely won that game.  The Warrior Princess was the Wet, Bedraggled Serf (snicker).

2 comments:

  1. Xena, Warrior Princess -- we've created a monster! Kear, can't you rein her in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid there is NO reining in to be done! Lowri, er, I mean, XENA, is taking OVER! It's all about HER (at least in HER mind!). Poor Kear, play roll the puppy in the grass for as long as possible. I'm afraid that, give Lowri/Zena another couple months and it MAY be "roll Kearney in the grass"!

    ReplyDelete