TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Back at PR's Place

Kearney - TM met with MC last night and picked up Chase.  When she got home with him, she let him herd the ducks.  She said he did a good job.  It is a good thing too, because he has more mouths to feed.  Lisa Anderson's Ditto, is raising NINE puppies by Chase.

Today we got to herd the sheep again.  With all the shows, we haven't been doing much herding.  I got to go first.  I moved the lambs around the pen and turned them whenever TM asked me too.  I had so much fun.  I love herding.

Chase went next.  TM is working with him on staying out from the lambs.  He did a pretty good job (although I was better!).  When TM finished with Chase, she let him go to water.  Chase walked into the creek and laid down.  He rolled onto his side and just soaked himself.  TM was laughing at him.  She will try to get video tomorrow.

Lowri - I got to go next!  TM called the big mama sheep down off the hill and put them in the pen.  I got to work on holding my stay (I DID) and then moving the sheep so they stayed with TM.  I am learning to rate my speed.  I made the sheepies move with TM and stay with her.  I LOVE herding!  It is even better than being a show princess.  Although, at shows, lots of people love on me - that is fun too.  I guess I will just have to do both (giggle).

Then we heard that my sister, Sally, won at her dog show!  That is so cool!  Three of us now have points!  My beautiful mama, Scout, went Best of Breed!  G'ma Janet has to be having the BEST couple of weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Lowri, you must have so much fun chasing the sheepies! I got to see Mama Scout and Sally today, we had a lot of fun running around. Well, Mama kind of growled at me a little bit but I think she finally remembered me. Sally and I ran and ran and ran and ran. If you were here, you could have herded all of us! Love, Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicky, It is so cool that you got to play with Mama and Sally! I wish I had been there. You probably even got to see Mama and Sally win! Lucky you! Love, Lowri

    ReplyDelete