TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Primping

Lowri - I have had a very busy day!  I woke TM up at 6:30.  She staggered into the kitchen and let us all out.  Aidan and Daisy were visiting, so we all went out to see the ducks.  Aidan bounced around and barked at them.  I think he forgot he is a pointer.  We got to play until TM got up.  We got fed and Papa Ron took Aidan and Daisy home with him.

I got to clean my teeth on a chewy.  It tasted yummy.


Later, when TM was done with work, I got to take a bath.  TM soaped me up and scrubbed all my whites.  Then she rinsed me off.  It felt so good!

Then I got to get blown dry.  I do not even need to be tethered on the table.  I stood and let TM work her magic!  Afterwards, TM proved again that you cannot take a good picture of a stacked dog all by yourself.  I stood still like a good girl, but none of the pictures turned out.


Kearney - Lowri got to be all primped up.  I got to work ducks!  I would rather work ducks ANY day rather than go to a dog show.  TM said I was awesome - again!  I listened hard and did what TM told me to do.  I think she is ready to enter me in Advanced ducks. She said I would get to trial in September.  I can't wait!  

1 comment:

  1. Lowri, good luck in your de-butt tomorrow! Make us proud!

    Kearney, I'm sure Lowri would rather work ducks too...but she needs her princess time too!

    ReplyDelete