TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Treadmills Aren't So Bad

Lowri - We went to PR's again last night.  I had a great time playing with Daisy and Aidan.  Daisy is so much fun because she is a lot smaller than me.  She can't drag me around by my neck.  I haven't tried to drag her around, 'cause I think she might bite me if I did!  Aidan likes to play "run and roll."  He comes charging down the hill and slams into you, sending you rolling.  TM doesn't like that game!  I know if you drop to your belly, he can't slam you.  Kearney, Daisy and I are all pretty good at that!

When we got back to TM's house this morning, she took me into the sitting room and put me on the treadmill again.  I wasn't too sure about that, but she spent a lot of time just loving on me and giving me treats.  When she said "treadmill" and started it, I just went ahead and started walking.  TM was very happy with me.  I got to eat some treats as I walked along.  Then TM changed the speed a bit.  I got to trot on it for about 30 seconds.  Then back to walking, treats and praise.  I could get to like this!

Kearney - TM made the appointment to get me "tutored".  I go in July - AFTER I get my championship notification from AKC.   I am going to be a very smart dog!  I can't wait!  I bet I will get cookies too.  My Aunt Cyndi who has my mama, Hannah, said she is going to try and volunteer that day so she can watch over me.  I think that is very nice of her.  The only part of this I don't like is that it is a veterinarian that does the "tutoring".  Wouldn't you think they would use a teacher? 

2 comments:

  1. Lowri,

    I checked the judging schedule to see when your ring time is on Saturday. I will be thinking about yo then. Please tell TM and MC to call me and tell me about how well you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'ma Janet, TM will definitely call you. She knows you and MP will be waiting for the news. I hope you are having a fabulous vacation. Did Sally figure out what the "beach" is? She was going to tell us all about it. Love, Lowri

    ReplyDelete