TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lowri - Last night, I surprised TM by jumping into her lap - over the arm of the recliner.  I am just as graceful as my daddy, Chase.  I had been jumping into the van by myself for a while, but TM didn't realize I could already judge the height and muscle requirements for the jump into the recliner - over the side - I just had to say it again (giggle).

Papa Ron commented this morning that I didn't know how to go down stairs yet, and how was I going to learn?  TM repeated the many times told caution to NOT let me try until I was a year old and my joints had closed.   PR just wanted to know how they were going to teach me.  TM said by stopping carrying me.  Just a side note, PR has LOTS of stairs.  I think there are at least 15 steps to get outside the front or inside doors.  TM says that is too many for me for now.  Since she fell down them last year, she knows how hard those steps are on joints.

Kearney - I got to help TM again this morning.  She let me out of the van, into the field with the lambs and gave me a direction to go.  I went and got the lambs and held them to her.  I made a couple of decisions on my own to help TM.  She was pretty pleased with me when I did that.  She said I am developing into a really good stock dog.  I love my job!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Lowri! You are VERY advanced for your age! Imagine jumping THAT high AND wide! But TM is absolutely right about no going down the stairs for a while yet. We want to keep your beautiful front assembly just the way it is! And, Kearney! What a good stock dog you are turning out to be!

    ReplyDelete