TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Sunday after the Shows

Look close to see her babies
Kearney - Last night, when we were almost to Papa Ron's house, TM remembered something she wanted to get a picture of.  So as soon as she was on the tiny back road, she picked up her camera.  Instead of what she was thinking of, she saw a mama wild turkey with a bunch of babies standing right next to the road.  She stopped and took their picture.  The mama kind of stood around and watched carefully to make sure TM didn't let Lowri and me out to catch her babies, but she seemed kind of proud of them.

See the babies?
Once we were at the house, we played outside for a little bit, then TM brought us in so she could spend a couple of hours in the garden (I only tried to go see the lambs once - sheesh!).

We had a nice evening at PR's.  TM kept looking at me and saying "Champion Kearney."  She would say it in that higher voice that shows she is very happy with you.  My insides get wiggly.


Lowri - Best part was there were NO matches in sight!!!  I got to hang out with TM in her chair.  She kept me there because when my feet hit the floor, it was a madhouse!  Aidan, Daisy and I tore through the house playing.  We were loud and wild.  It was GREAT!  TM finally picked up the spray bottle of water.  Aidan immediately quit roughhousing.  I don't see why he doesn't like it.  It is just water.  You can catch it in your mouth and it is fun.  I tease TM sometimes just to get her to spray me.  She gets exasperated when I just play in it.

4 comments:

  1. Good girl, Lowri! I know you and Daisy and Aiden were just having a little fun! Spoilsport TM!

    Cool pictures of the mama turkey and her babies! How fab is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darn, it must be genetic. Sally loves the spray bottle! And I know this did not come her mama - she shuts down when she sees one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And happy 6 mo birthday Lowri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 6 month birthday to The Ocho -- everyone of them. The spray bottle love affair is from their Daddy who loves to drink the spray. Holmes and Nola also try to catch the water as it comes at them. It does make them quiet -- for a nano-second.

    ReplyDelete